mini DP to VGA converter
|Cable material||High-purity oxygen-free copper core|
|Applicable||Connect the mini DP interface device to the VGA interface display device|
|Support resolution||MINI DP video input format: 480I/576I/480P/576P/720P/1080I/1080P/60HZ|
|Support resolution 2||VGA output resolution: 480I/576I/480P/576P/720P/1080I/60HZ|
|Packing box||exquisite carton packaging|
The MINI DP converter is a high-definition video converter that converts a MINIDP output device to a VGA interface, that is, it can convert the signal of other MINI DP devices such as computers, MacBook Air, digital cameras and so on into VGA signal output. This converter product shell Using high-strength ABS material, the appearance is simple and fashionable.
1. Support one MINI DP interface input and one VGA interface output;
2. Support DVI1.2 version, support CEC, compatible with HDCP;
• Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/ThunderboltTM port ( NOT Thunderbolt 3) compatible computer to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with VGA; A separate VGA cable (sold separately) is required.
• Compatible with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (BEFORE 2016), iMac (BEFORE 2017), Mac Mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro/ Pro 2/ Pro 3/ Pro 4, Surface 3 (NOT Surface/ Surface 2), Surface Book, Lenovo ThinkPad and more.
• Transmits video from computer or tablet to monitor display; Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD).
• Low- profile connector does not block adjacent ports on your computer, has molded strain-relief for long life.
Input devices: Signal sources with mini DP output interface, such as computers, MacBook Air, digital cameras and other MINIDP devices.
Display devices: Display equipment with HDMI input interface, such as monitors, TVs, and projectors.
Question: Does it work for Surface 4 Pro?
Answer: It should. I have an HP Spectre x360 with a mini display port running Windows 10 and it works fine.
Question: Does it work with lenovo yoga 920?
Answer: The short answer is no. This adapter has a male Mini Display Port plug and a female VGA port. It is to go from Mini Display Port to a VGA cord (and presumably then into a monitor VGA port). The Yoga 920 specs I viewed said the I/O ports equipped were USB 3.0 Always On Charging and 2 USB-C 3.1/Thunderbolt (plus a power jack and headphone/mic jack). The (Thunderbolt Port Compatible) stipulation is if you have a Thunderbolt port like the one shown on wikipedia ( https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/ Thunderbolt_ Connertor.jpg/ 800px- Thunderbolt_ Connertor.jpg ). If none of your ports look like that (which suspect they don't because they are USB- C/ Thunderbolt) then this adapter will not work for your YOGA 920.
Question: Does it work with Surface dock?
Answer: I used it to hook up an older VGA screen and it seems to work fine with the dock.
Question: Where is this product made?
Answer: Box says made in China. I believe you are going to be hard pressed to find anything like the manufactured any where else. At least what I received works perfectly.
Question: Will this work for the apple mini ( not ipad ) the apple mini device?
Answer: I think so. I looked up the apple mini display port diagram and the mini display port looks identical to the display port on a Windows PC.