USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter
USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter
• Maximum resolution: 4K UHD
• USB-C connector for easy use
• Material: Aluminum & PVC
Don’t waste time switching back and forth between programs or documents. Simply connect to an external monitor via the 4K HDMI port for an easier and more productive experience.
• Vivid Video: The HDMI adapter lets you connect to any TV or display with an HDMI port to stream video in up to 4K resolution.
• Plug and Play: Instantly turn your laptop or phone’s USB- C port into an HDMI port, with no installation necessary.
• Premium Construction: A lightweight aluminum casing allows for greater heat dissipation, while the reinforced braided- nylon cable is designed to withstand the twists and tugs of daily use.
PowerExpand+ USB- C to HDMI Adapter
The Premium 4K HDMI Adapter
High- Definition Video
With support for resolutions up to 4K, you can easily mirror or extend your screen without losing clarity.
Whether connecting to a projector at the office, gaming with a multi-monitor setup, or watching a movie at home, this HDMI adapter ensures stable and convenient performance.
Note: The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High- Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
A slimline and lightweight design provides greater portability and convenience, while the matte, aluminum exterior perfectly complements high- end laptops.
Compatible Devices Include
MacBook Pro (2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020).
MacBook Air (2018 / 2019 / 2020).
iPad Pro (2018 / 2019 / 2020).
XPS (13 inch / 15 inch).
Pixelbook (2017 / 2018 / 2019).
Galaxy (S10 / S9 / S8).
Chromebook C340 Laptop, Chromebook C423, Chromebook 4 11.6”.
Surface Laptop 3.
ENVY 13.3 Inch Thin Laptop.
Incompatible Devices Include
VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin, VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop.
ZenBook 13 Ultra-Slim Laptop.
100e Chromebook 2nd Gen.
Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop.
2-in-1 11.6" Convertible Chromebook Touchscreen Laptop (2020).
15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop, 15” FHD Laptop, 14" Touchscreen Home and Business Laptop.
Aspire 5 Slim Laptop.
Question: I can't get the HDMI port to work. What should I do?
Answer: Try some of the following steps:
1. Confirm if the connected USB- C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode. To do this, please consult your device's user manual, contact the seller, or check the manufacturer's website.
2. Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
3. Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4. Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).
Question: I have an Acer monitor with a resolution of 3840 x 1600 with a refresh rate of 75Hz, can I get the full potential out of my monitor with this adapter?
Answer: No, it only supports 60Hz.
Question: Buenos días es compatible con Surface Pro 7?
Answer: Yes, it's compatible with Surface Pro 7.
Question: Will this work with Surface Go?
Answer: I use this with my Surface Pro 7 and the Surface Dock 2. I get a "Slow Charging" error on my battery indicator, though it doesn't seem to actually effect battery charging. But only when the adapter is plugged into the dock. Not when plugged directly into the Surface device.