The Wellink Quality Department was established in 2013 and currently has more than 10 staff members, 90% of which have a bachelor’s degree. There are more than 20 various testing equipments, fully equipped with the company’s various product testing and analysis, and have obtained ISO9001 quality system certification and ROHS environmental protection. Certification, CE, FCC certification, national 3C certification, etc. The Quality Department provides high-quality services to enterprises based on the concepts of science, fairness, accuracy, and integrity.
1. Organize the planning, implementation, supervision and review of the company's internal quality management system.
2. Responsible for the organization and coordination of product certification.
3. Prepare inspection standards and inspection specifications in accordance with technical documents; organize and implement inspections of raw materials, outsourced parts, purchased parts, and self-made parts, as well as inspections of product processes and finished products, and issue inspection reports.
4. Organize the internal review of non-conforming products, formulate corrective, preventive and improvement measures for quality problems, and track and verify them.
5. Responsible for the overall management of quality records, and regular quality analysis and assessment.
6. Responsible for the quality inspection of the company's products.
7. Responsible for measurement management, complete periodic verification of measurement instruments and make verification records and identification.
8. Responsible for the control of inspection, measurement and test equipment to ensure that the product quality meets the specified requirements.
9. Participate in the review of suppliers, and participate in the analysis and processing of user feedback.